We are closing in on what really should be a very significant update in March, but for now, the February Google Pixel update arrived for all of the even now-supported Pixel telephones from the Pixel 4a up through the new Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Professional.
This really should primarily be a bug fixer that has the most recent Android safety patches. We also hope it signifies that T-Cell Pixel telephones will finally get an update for the to start with time in about 3 months. Try to remember, we claimed in January that there was a described hold off for telephones being made use of on T-Cell (Google Fi as well) and that some Pixel units had been still stuck on November’s update. We by no means did hear back from Google on what could be triggering a hold off, but will see what we can come across once once again if T-Cell customers are left waiting.
- UPDATE: Pixel telephones connecting to T-Mobile’s community are indeed finding an update. They are all getting their very own exclusive builds which you can locate under.
As of this second, Google has posted February manufacturing unit picture and OTA 13. data files for all of the lively Pixel phones, like the Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, and Pixel 7 Pro. If we really do not see an update arrive for a handful of times, we’ll be guaranteed to permit you know.
- Pixel 4a: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 4a (5G): TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 5: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 5a (5G): TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 6: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 6 Pro: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 6a: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 7: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 7 Pro: TQ1A.230205.002
- Pixel 4a: TQ1A.230205.001.B2
- Pixel 7: TQ1A.230205.001.A2
- Pixel 7 Professional: TQ1A.230205.001.A2
T-Cell, Google Fi (US)
- Pixel 4a (5G): TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 5: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 5a (5G): TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 6: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 6 Pro: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 6a: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 7: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
- Pixel 7 Pro: TQ1A.230205.001.D2
Google ought to start out pushing these updates soon in excess of-the-air (Settings>System>System update), but if you really do not want to wait around for Google and like to update manually, you will obtain every factory image or OTA file at the back links down below. For guidelines on how to flash a manufacturing unit image, here you go. For directions on how to flash an OTA .zip file, here you go.